Full-Time 1st Year Light Vehicle Mechanic
• Immediate start
• Full time position
• Various locations across the Central Coast
• Manual Drivers Licence & Own Car Required
• Paid to study a Certificate III in Automotive Mechanical Technology (Light Vehicle)
Central Coast Group Training is the Coast’s leading employer of apprentices and trainees and has been in operation for more than 35 years.
Our host employer is a family owned business with over 40 years’ experience in the automotive industry. They are a multi-brand dealership specialising in Kia, Toyota, Sanyong and Renault. Our host has three large dealerships across the Central Coast, each with its own service and repair centre.
As the successful candidate you will be conducting the following duties, but you will not be limited to;
• Servicing of vehicles
• Assisting the tradesmen
• Pre-delivery service
• Minor diagnosing and repairing vehicles
• Providing excellent customer service including customer shuttle and driveway service
• Maintaining the cleanliness of the workshop
• General assistance to the other mechanics.
To be considered for this position, you will have a keen interest in cars, be highly motivated and eager to complete an apprenticeship. You will also have strong communication skills and work well with customers/colleagues.
You must be available to work Monday to Friday between 7:30am and 3:30pm, as well as Saturdays with the occasional overtime.
As part of the apprenticeship you will be PAID to study a Certificate III in Automotive Mechanical Technology (Light Vehicle) through Block release at Wetherill Park.
How to ApplyTo apply for this position please visit our website at www.ccgt.com.au/careers/all and click on the position, followed by “Apply Now” to submit your details.
53 total views, 1 today