Part-Time Enrolled Nurse – Medical 1 – Wyong
Central Coast Local Health District require a “Enrolled Nurse – Medical 1 – Wyong” in Wyong NSW:
This position of Enrolled Nurse -with a Board approved qualification for medication administration, will work within a dedicated multi-disciplinary team environment aiming to improve the patient journey through the provision of comprehensive nursing care to elderly patients with an acute medical issue.
Medical One is located at Wyong Hospital. The 30 bed Acute Medial Ward aims to improve the outcomes for elderly patients in an acute setting through comprehensive, multidisciplinary, patient centred care.
The purpose of this position is:
- To deliver of safe and appropriate care to patients presenting to the unit / department consistent with delegation and the strategic directions of Central Coast Local Health District (CCLHD).
- To provide nursing care within scope of practice and consistent with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia Professional Practice Framework
- To work within the team environment supporting other and less experienced staff where applicable
- To ensure delegated nursing responsibilities are within own scope of practice and appropriate supervision is accessible to support safe practice.
- To provide individual patient care as a member of a multidisciplinary team
- To be accountable for practice and participate in own Performance Management process
- To participate in professional and self-development activities To contribute to the profession of nursing
- As an employee of CCLHD, you will be rostered in accordance with the Nurses and Midwives (State) Award and in line with the operational requirements of your unit/ward/service.
To be considered for this position, your application must be submitted on Erecruit. Please ensure you review your log in details and Erecruit profile to enable you to apply for positions open only to NSW Health Staff.
Erecruit Account – NSW Health
If you have not already done so, you may need to request your email address (either personal or health email) be linked as being a NSW Health employee.
To do this you must fill the relevant information on this form: eRecruit User Permissions Request Form
Fields required to be filled in:
• Personal Details
• Health Agency: Permission required is NSW Health
• Internal Users Only: tick box: Employee – Internal Applicant.
Form must be submitted to HSNSW-eRecruit.firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Manager authorisation is not required for this form
Proven recent acute medical nursing experience.
Proven experience in aged care.
Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills.
Demonstrated ability to work well within a multidisciplinary team, with an emphasis on service delivery, quality of care and team cohesion.
Demonstrated evidence of personal time management capabilities.
Demonstrated applied knowledge of understanding of evidence-based practice
AHPRA Registration – Enrolled Nurse – with a Board approved qualification for medication administration.
Demonstrated commitment to Caring for the Coast vision, goals and strategies, with demonstrated behaviours which align with the NSW Health CORE values and CCLHD Values and behaviours charter.
This position requires a Working With Children Check (WWCC) issued by the Office of the Children’s Guardian. For more information on how to apply for the clearance, please visit the Office of the Children’s Guardian website www.kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au/Working-with-children/working-with-children-check
56 total views, 1 today