Full-Time Sous Chef/ Chef De Partie
About the business and the role
The Watersedge Seafood Restaurant located on Central Coast prides itself on using fresh local seafood and produce of the highest quality and standard. We are looking for trade qualified chefs with passion and dedication for food and the hospitality industry to join our team. The ideal candidate will need a proven track record in fast-paced, high volume environment, have excellent communication skills and strong leadership approach.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Chef to bring their culinary creativity and explore new ideas while working with a highly professional and dedicated team with the aim of ensuring consistency and quality in every dish.
Job tasks and responsibilities
As a self-motivated, passionate and focused individual you will be responsible for ensuring a happy work environment whilst maintaining high kitchen standards in all areas of operation including Food Hygiene, Safety, Food Quality and Presentation.
You will also be responsible for the following.
- Maintain operational efficiency of the kitchen by adhering to and helping to improve kitchen policies and procedures.
- Lead the kitchen team in the absence of the Executive Chef.
- Assisting in Training and Development of junior staff.
- Maintaining stock management procedures and ensuring correct stock levels.
Skills and experience
The roll will suit a person with the following Qualifications and attributes.
- Minimum Cert III in Commercial Cookery
- Current Food Handling Certificate.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, with the ability to work under pressure and think outside the box.
- Uncompromising attitude towards high food quality, presentation and safety.
- High level of Personal presentation and grooming.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to mentor and get the best out of people every day.
- Be flexible to work a range of hours including nights and weekends.
- Experience in stocktake, GP Monitoring and wage control.
How to ApplyPlease apply via the Apply button below.
574 total views, 1 today