Temporary Warehouse workers / Pick Packers
Chandler Macleod require a “Warehouse workers / Pick Packers” in Gosford NSW:
Modern Distribution Centre on Central Coast – Voice Picking – Automated Systems Our client on the Central Coast require warehouse workers / voice pickers for the busy New Year period through to Easter. Working in this grocery distribution centre you will be required to perform a variety of warehousing tasks including but not limited to:
- Order Picking (through voice picking).
- Palletising of grocery items.
- Repetitive lifting of up to 20kgs.
- Operation of mobile plant such as pallet jack.
You must be physically fit and prepared for the inherent lifting requirements of such a position. Please be aware that this work is not for the faint hearted and the work environment is both fast paced and repetitive. The application process includes a 2 part medical including drug & alcohol screen.
To be considered you must meet the following requirements:
- Able to work a variety of shifts across day and afternoon, all days of the week and all public holidays.
- Work a combination of rostered and Ad-hoc/ASAP shifts.
- Willingness to take and follow instructions from Supervisors
- Be available for an immediate start.
- Have a great attitude and work ethic.
- Have an excellent approach to safety.
- Excellent attention to detail, including good reading and writing skills.
- Proven experience and or recent experience in a labour intensive role.
- Own transport (there is no public transport to the DC) and checkable work references.
In return you will be rewarded with excellent hourly rates and consistent work opportunities. Our client also provides a high level of training, on-going support and employment through Chandler Macleod means a strong safety focus.
Recruiting has already begun for the 1st inductions to be held Wednesday 11th January for successful applicants.
If you believe you meet the requirements listed above, we want to hear from you! Please apply now, using the link below. Excellent pay rates On-going work for the right candidates Safe & friendly work environment
101 total views, 1 today