Full-Time Administration Assistant
Downer EDI require a “Administration Assistant” in Hunter Valley NSW:
Job type: Full time
Categories: Finance & Administration
Who we are Downer is a diversified engineering and services business. With over 19,000 employees we build strong relationships of trust with our customers, truly understanding and predicting their needs and bringing them world leading insights and solutions.
Downer’s Engineering, Construction & Maintenance division supports our customers through the asset life cycle, from initial feasibility and design through to construction, commissioning, operation, ongoing asset management and decommissioning.
Position summary We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Administration Assistant to play a pivotal role within our Mt Thorley office. We are interested in your experience in a busy and diverse business environment assisting with a range of accounting functions and administrative duties.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with a range of accounting functions, work orders, petty cash, expense claims, timesheet entry, purchasing and receipting of goods;
- Providing secretarial and administrative support, including word processing, data entry, report preparation and meeting minutes as requested by management;
- Booking of training and online inductions; and
- Accurate coordination of the document control system and process, including management and filing of company documents.
To be successful you will have:
- Well developed interpersonal and communications skills; understanding how to conduct yourself in a professional business environment;
- Previous experience in Concur, JDE, Oracle, or similar Business Financial Management Systems;
- A professional and courteous approach and enjoy working within a team environment with multiple managers to help support them and their success; and
- Experience in administration and/or have performed a diverse administrative role
WHAT WE OFFER
This exciting role offers you the opportunity to join a dynamic team and develop a long term career within a highly successful engineering organisation. If you are passionate about what you do and enjoy diversity in your role, .
28 total views, 1 today