Full-Time Administrative Assistant
Hunter New England Local Health District require a “Administrative Assistant” in Newcastle NSW:
To provide administrative support to Sexual Health Clinic.
The incumbent must be able to establish strong working relationships with staff at all levels of the organisation particularly with other support staff and Managers with the HNELHD.
Occupational Assessment, Screening and Vaccination against Specific Diseases
If you are applying for a Category ‘A’ position, please read and understand NSW Health policy directive PD2011_005. All new employees must agree to comply with the requirements outlined in this policy.
Please ensure you complete your selection criteria as thoroughly as possible so your application can be considered for the role. For assistance with selection criteria, please visit: http://bit.ly/HNESelectionCrtieria
Stepping Up Website
Stepping Up aims to assist Aboriginal job applicants understand how to apply for roles within NSW Health by clarifying the recruitment process and addresses some of the challenges that can be experienced by hiring managers so they can more effectively structure recruitment to roles within NSW Health. For more information, please visit: http://bit.ly/HNEHealthSteppingUp
Connect with us on Facebook and LinkedIn !
1. Demonstrated ability to focus on the customer by interpreting their needs through well developed listening and questioning skills
2. Well developed ability to effectively communicate with a broad range of people using sensitivity to identify and meet the needs of the individual.
3. Demonstrated ability to achieve work outcomes and provide quality patient service outcomes.
4. Well developed ability to plan, prioritise and organise own workload taking into account the impact on others to achieve results.
5. Competent to use a wide range of computer hardware, software and electronic systems to complete work activities.
6. Ability to manage busy phone system.
47 total views, 1 today