Full-Time Clinical Support Officer
Hunter New England Local Health District require a “Clinical Support Officer” in New Lambton NSW:
The Clinical Support Officer (CSO) will provide timely and accurate administrative/transactional services for members of the health care team on designated ward(s)/unit(s) under the direction of the Nursing Unit Manager. The CSO will work under broad supervision but will be required to take some independent action. Scope exists for exercising initiative in the application of established work practices and procedures. Decisions affecting the overall functioning and management of the ward/unit remain the responsibility of the Nursing Unit Manager.
Occupational Assessment, Screening and Vaccination against Specific Diseases
If you are applying for a Category ‘A’ position, please read and understand NSW Health policy directive PD2011_005 . All new employees must agree to comply with the requirements outlined in this policy
Please ensure you complete your selection criteria as thoroughly as possible so your application can be considered for the role. For assistance with selection criteria, please visit: http://bit.ly/HNESelectionCrtieria
Stepping Up Website
Stepping Up aims to assist Aboriginal job applicants understand how to apply for roles within NSW Health by clarifying the recruitment process and addresses some of the challenges that can be experienced by hiring managers so they can more effectively structure recruitment to roles within NSW Health. For more information, please visit: http://bit.ly/HNEHealthSteppingUp
Connect with us on Facebook and LinkedIn !
1. Hold or is willing to undertake a Certificate III in Health Administration or the equivalent.
2. Excellent communication skills including accurate spelling and comprehension, confidence in the spoken word and the ability to deal confidently and courteously with people at all levels.
3. Demonstrated experience in word processing, spreadsheets and database software.
4. Ability to organise and prioritise a high level workload and be able to meet deadlines.
5. Capacity to work under broad supervision in understanding a diverse range of tasks.
6. Ability to perform effectively as a team member in a high pressure high volume area.
7. Ability to demonstrate confidentiality and discretion at all times.
14 total views, 1 today