Selectiv™ – Inclusions
Using Selectiv™ brings together the core, essential information you need about candidates, to enable you to make the right hiring decisions.
Offering a comprehensive suite of tangible products, for a fixed price of just $1,097 (inc GST), you will get:
Giving you maximum exposure, we advertise your vacancy on Seek and as a Featured Ad on JobsInTheHunter.com.au. With our large and local audience of Job Seekers, our Featured Ads remain on the home page of the website and are boosted through our social media following, reaching over 6,500 people. They are also featured in our weekly jobs updates, circulated to thousands of subscribers.
A service to screen resumes for essential and desirable criteria, to ensure your interview shortlist consists of candidates with the right skills and attributes for the role. Many roles attract large numbers of applicants which requires many hours to properly process, can you afford to spend YOUR time doing this? A shortlist of the Top 5 candidates will be provided along with a summary of how they match your criteria.
To ensure your candidates have the capability to meet the demands of your role, you can quickly and reliably measure their abilities in areas such as critical thinking, problem solving and learning capacity, as well as measure specific skills essential to the role. Plus, you will have access to a qualified HR specialist to discuss the results of the tests and answer any of your queries.
These tests include, but are not limited to:
- Typing Test – measures speed and accuracy
- Cognitive Aptitude Test – measures and individual’s aptitude or ability to solve problems, learn new skills and think critically
- Basic Skills Test – measures basic math and verbal skills required to succeed in a wide variety of non-managerial roles
- Computer Literacy and Internet Knowledge Test – an assessment of basic computer skills, including internet browsers, email applications and WP programs
- Sales Achievement Predictor – a personality profile that provides insight into a candidate’s work style and suitability for sales positions
- Customer Service Aptitude Profile – measures personality traits that are critical for success in customer service and related positions
- Attention Skills Test – an aptitude test to measure a person’s concentration and ability to sustain focus on one or more tasks while avoiding distractions
- Workplace Productivity Profile – a behavioral risk assessment to predict whether an individual will be productive and reliable
Speaking to previous employers and personal referees, and asking the questions you want answers to. All done professionally to support your brand and in line with employment legislation. Two reference checks are collected per candidate, on up to 3 final candidates, after your interview with them.
What our clients are saying!
“I was happy with the process of registering and advertising online with Jobs In The Hunter. I would definitely use Jobs In The Hunter again should I need to find further staff in the future.”
Vanessa Paynter, | HNECC PHN